1.Demonstrate sufficient understanding of knowledge in Physiotherapy
2. Able to integrate theoretical knowledge with clinical assessment and treatment.
3. Develop the ability to collect history, perform relevant clinical assessment and frame appropriate electrotherapeutic and exercise therapy management for the patients.
4. Demonstrate clinical decision making ability and provide appropriate patient care
5. Develop effective communication with patients, family, colleagues and students.
6. Transforming society by optimizing movement to improve the human experience.
7. Work effectively in various inter professional collaborative settings like hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Special Schools, Educational Institutions, Health and Fitness Centres, Geriatric Centres, Ergonomic Consultant in Corporate Sectors, Private Consultation, Home Care Services, Industrial Sectors, Sports Management, Fitness Consultant.